Thread: Persona 5
View Single Post
Old 2013-07-08, 21:41   Link #28
Kirito
Enjoying Snack Time!

Send a message via MSN to Kirito
Quote:
Originally Posted by MAX_COLA_POWER! View Post
Question is, what would people like more? New Cast, or a new adventure featuring the group from P4A?
Well it's more about where the direction of the series needs to go. I personally would prefer a new cast (college or university level) and a more darker tone and premise like what 2-3 had.

However there are this some complications regarding this.

The Persona 4 main story line is pretty much finished if you complete P4G and seen it's epilogue. P4A is another story since it's a fighting game spin-off/sequel to 3-4, and the story is still unresolved because of the fact we still don't know who was behind everything during the events of the games story mode. I think we have an idea who it might be, but wouldn't say anything.

Hopefully Atlus and Arc System Works announce an update after when Evo ends because the game pretty much reached its infancy, and I'm afraid most people will drop it completely when it ends.

The matter of Persona 3 still remains somewhat unresolved.

Spoiler for P3-4 & Arena Points:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
Wait, so the two years from Persona 3 to Persona 4 is actually the Anomaly ?
It's hard to say, but I don't really think so since the events of 3-4 are unrelated and somewhat connected in some way. P4A can be considered a prime example to this.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dextro View Post
I personally want to see the storyline started in P4A complete but I have a feeling that we might get another fighter to do it. But, if that's out of the equation, I wouldn't mind getting a new team that happens to meet up with the folks from P4A to finish that storyline. Maybe even get some of them in the group (Labrys maybe?)
If they do update the game, I hope they add Junpei, Yukari, Ken etc as playable characters because I'm interested in knowing what happened to them after the events of 3. Add some past characters from 1-2 for more viability for character cast, but I don't know how they'll fit in the overall pacing of the story (fighting game wise). Labrys will most likely be put in again because she was the overall important character in P4A and seemed dead set on catching the one responsible during the events of the game.