View Single Post
Old 2009-06-25, 14:51   Link #297
shmaster
オンドリャァァァ!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryu-kun View Post
Okay I finish reading all these pages but I have a couple of questions.

1. Layfon a complete mindless person throughout the whole book? Was he related to any of this? Or he was just gifted naturally?

2. So Dick wants a revenge of what really? how is it childish?

3. And the Legend of Regios. Is it a alternate plane , time , or some other realm?

Thanks in advance me kinda noob on this still.

Also does Layfon ever get stronger?
Layfon is getting purposely left out more than anything.

As for Dick? With his city destroyed and comrades killed, he is literally obessesed on killing Ignasis now. But he has this tendency of "the revenge belongs to me!! everybody else stay out!!" despite there are more people who have better reason to kill Ignasis than him. And due to the death of hsi comrades, he developed this twisted idea that it is an act of "kindness" to keep people away from the war against Ignasis, whetehr they like it or not. He relentelessly tried to erase Nina's memory just because he is doing her a favor to keep her not involved..... really, grow up Dick. It is about time you realize that other people have a reason to fight too and you are not the center of the universe.

As for Legend, it is a prequal, the story about Ailen and Saya, as well as Elmi. It basically explained how Ignasis busted the worlds and how the Chrome Shell world came to be.