View Single Post
Old 2015-04-12, 11:53   Link #96
Chaos-Zero

Send a message via MSN to Chaos-Zero
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frosty View Post
It's not like that in my opinion but perhaps I might be wrong. As far as my experience in watching romance anime goes, a love confession to a character could happen out of nowhere in one episode considering an event factor that triggered "Good Flag" that lead good end.

Have you watched the latest IS OVA yet? I find each of their dream(except Houki) [i] very perverted[i] because they allowed the Ichika in their dream to do such things

If you haven't watched it, you should do it ASAP before saying things that does not make a good point.

Trust me, I met one such user here in the forums and the result is he got ignored by my fellow authors here as a result of repeating a stupid question. I would not shame his username here sinceI have my own set of morals.

I think I should leave you alone for now because I've noticed you ask similar questions in other IS Character Discussion Threads.
I seen it before. And I noticed what their dream is like. Before the dream ones can succeed, the real and original Ichika fight the fakes off and then saving them. If she sees High School DXD series as she witness Akeno seducing Issei on tv, what would Cecilia react to that situation? If you think about it, Akeno could be Cecilia's sexual counterpart. Especially the man that Akeno loved happened to be a nice,funny,and lovable pervert in Issei Hyoudou. You have to admit it, Issei's not shabby for a pervert.