View Single Post
Old 2016-09-04, 14:19   Link #20
DemonneoPT

Did those ungrateful villagers made my adorable Emilia cry??? Even after she saved them! Bastards
I did not find the action scenes as impressive as the ones in previous episodes. It felt a little rushed and the direction was not the best imo. Including the Emilia part. Something was missing there and i can't figure it out what exactly.

The cliffhanger (again ) however made the episode. If Subaru actually died, we may finally have another hint about how the waypoint respawn actually works. Is it time dependant or objective dependant? Or both? We already had a loop where he died severall hours after today's episode (assuming he is dead) so if he respawns a few minutes/hours before his death it would be a game changing factor.

So, some of us were right and Betelgeuse could actually transfer his conscience between bodies. And then i read this:
Quote:
Originally Posted by HandofFate View Post
What if he returns back but in Betelgeuse's other body before the group raided him. And it turns into a body swap, and Betelgeuse(Subaru) has to try to stop Subaru (Betelgeuse) while everyone else is trying to stop him.
That would be an insane twist..lol. We do not know how Betelgeuse's power really work. What if the conscience/soul of the bodies he takes go elsewhere instead of being dorment inside the possessed body? Imagine if Subaru is actually not dead and is just lost in some weird dimension or could even manifesting himself in the form of a lesser spirit
DemonneoPT is offline   Reply With Quote