View Single Post
Old 2011-05-11, 23:33   Link #4833
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seitsuki View Post
We just recently learned about screening and stuff for a health lecture and a thought's been stuck in my head.. y'know for mammograms they have that machine where they basically sandwich someone's breasts between those two metal plates right? Well how do you do that if you're a DFC?? @_@ (although conversely, since you have less mammary tissue to begin with you're less likely to have the disease.. wait)
Ultrasonography or BTS then, though I am sure doctors won't recommend that to DFCs (unless the doctor is male with a death wish). In fact, mammograms don't always work for torpedo tits too when the density of the flesh interferes with the X-ray's penetration.

BTS is still the most effective test to date for screening, it is in fact used in almost every medical diagnostic at the hospital (I love the doctor's face everytime I go for a blood test: "Why is your haemoglobin count so high? What did you eat?" ).

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
SaintessHeart is offline   Reply With Quote