View Single Post
Old 2012-10-01, 10:49   Link #196
ronelm2000
Moe Kyun~!

Quote:
Originally Posted by grey_moon View Post
I've been thinking about the "fairness" of Skullreaper, but if the boss is taken from the PoV of a non death game then would it be unfair?

So far the one shots seem to be from people panicking and not actually defending the attacks properly.

I think the main problem of trying to decide if the game in terms of bosses is fair or not, is was the room designed for normal play, or for "hard mode".
I know it's not our position to say that it was a "fair game" when your life is at stake, but yes... it was still in every sense "hard mode". One, the challenge was in the fact that (judging from their faces) that such a thing as "closing the door on them" has never ever happened before. ever. Two, the challenge in the fact that never ever... at least until now, have we ever seen OHKO moves in SAO? Three, the fact that this particular boss has never used "definite" sword skills or weapon skills. Even the 74th boss were consistently using the 1-H Sword skills we all love + some Hand-to-Hand Combat, I think. And four, the fact that it seems that each side/weapon, scythe has a different complicated algorithm to go with it. Oh boy....

Last edited by ronelm2000; 2012-10-01 at 10:59.
ronelm2000 is offline   Reply With Quote