Thread: World of Tanks
View Single Post
Old 2014-02-22, 05:54   Link #11890
Silver-Throne
Big Game
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tempester View Post
Went through your WoT profile and saw that you only played 2 tier 6 tanks, so that's understandable. If you're interested in expanding your choice of tier 6 tanks, I suggest the Hellcat, T-150, M6, and Cromwell. And, if you want something that is both fun to play and makes you the focus of much rage and tears, the FV304.
Once again, my old account got broke T_T Literally, that`s why I have my reroll ready( I still have that tetrarch untouched in the garage).

Who said that Komarin is a garbage map I just helped my team a lot using my Jadgtiger 8.8(in my first account). Damn I did a total of 5k potential damage. Really that TD need a backup, because it can change the outcome but that`s just me.

I tried playing SPG today, it turns out I`m a noob on that class. I dont even know how to properly play it . I suppose I`ll stick to my TDs since I feel much calmer in firing shots at distance but I will not rush tier again last time where I got my T25/2 resulting big credit lost.

German TDs..I think I`ll like them because of high pen.

BTW, SU-85 is a bit off now to me(I currently have the 2nd gun..Not the derp gun, I mean the one near the best gun). Should I stay still every time I play Soviet TD?
Silver-Throne is offline   Reply With Quote