View Single Post
Old 2008-02-20, 23:22   Link #203
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
So finally freed the time to watch 6 and 7 in one quick blitz.

But I do have a bad feeling for Noe in the future. You get together with the lead at this point and its just not a safe place to be. Not sure if you call it a standard progression, but just feels like that's the way things will turn out. Which is just sad since it will lead to Noe being really broken up. Then they can have her cry and thus your 'True Tears' title.

Of course possible that along the way Shin could get closer to Noe and if a chance to be with Hiromi is presented could come to the realization that Hiromi isn't who he wants to be with. At least not going to surprise me if there is a breakup (be it permanent or temporary) with Shin and Noe.

Don't see much of a bright future with Jun and Hiromi. What guy, just walk around and announce things rather than having any question attached. Do wonder what that guy is thinking. Wonder if he has picked up on things with Hiromi and Shin. Since if he did why push the dating Noe thing? If it doesn't work out she is just going to be really upset.

Anyways some good lighthearted moments. Like when Shin approached Noe with the lunch topic and she made a break for it. The whole chasing scene was just good laughs for me. Plus that incredibly long blush from Noe was pretty nice as well.