View Single Post
Old 2012-12-26, 20:57   Link #1
Trudinh

Need new Romance/Comedy Anime

I decide to watch anime again after a long break of couple months, since summer.
I need you guy to suggest me some new good romance/comedy anime or manga to watch/read. I already watch most of the old one. Need some new one fresh release one that i haven't heard about or watch.

I watched Sword art online ~ throwing it out there cause it probably going to be the first suggestion ( was the second thing i decide to watch after returning from anime break. ) I love it, but i feel it could have been better.

Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo ~ LOVE IT, it amazing, everything about it is amazing, the comedy is funny, the romance is awesome, get very dramatic from time to time ( i love romance anime that get dramatic from time to time, but not too much drama like clannad or kanon. ) too bad it only 12 episode.

And that pretty much it, plz dont suggestion accel world, i heard about it, people said it amazing, i just dont want to watch it.

Manga suggestion are welcome, plz try to suggest the manga that are lively, not the one that are dead and take like forever to update.

So overall,

Comedy/Romance is a must be, i dont mind if it have action in it or any other genre.

No Horror, i like action, but no horror like "school day" or "mirai nikki". way too gross. the blood, head chopping off, eye popping out, errrrr.

No harem, HATE IT, love triangle is fine, but just no Harem.

No ecchi, No nudity or bouncing boobs, and panty flashing in every episode, i dont mind if it a little like Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo where there some scene where shiina is nude. But if it like in every episode there nudity in it, like highschool dxd, just don't bother suggesting it.
Trudinh is offline   Reply With Quote