View Single Post
Old 2015-01-11, 19:33   Link #3793
Cloudedmind

Send a message via MSN to Cloudedmind
Quote:
Originally Posted by endarion88 View Post
hum ok i need some advice now, i started study with genki integrated course in elementary japanese and after that i studied with "an integrated approach to intermediate japanese" (was not as clear as genki though) now what should i do to go on from here? specialy kanji wise, for now i'm tring to read warious manga then confront my own translation whit those of scanlation groups but is not helping me much, specialy in memorizing kanji, any suggestion? i never wanted a teacher in my life more than now T_T
If you're just trying to find a way to help you memorize Kanji there are SRS (space repetition software) programs that you can use to help with that. I use Anki, but I'm pretty sure there are others. There are also phone apps that you can download. I use one called Tango Master for my windows phone. I believe there's also a version for apple an android phones. It's a really nice app, the only downside is that when it quizzes you on kanji it focuses on just onyomi readings and not kunyomi readings as well.

There's also a site called Tangorin that has kanji lists which can be imported into just about any SRS program. There's also Quizlet which has different lessons and vocab lists submitted by users.