View Single Post
Old 2008-03-01, 21:04   Link #52
DX HBK
I'm the Showstopper!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whitemoon648 View Post
I have to agree with skyfall. Spoilers just cant be used in this thread. You can have quadriple spoiler tag a spoiler with ten pages of warning that this is spoiler, and still you cant do that.

You said " No one will post spoilers in written and understandable text" , which means you admit some people will still hint at spoilers but they are not in an undrestandable text? why do they even need to post spoilers in an anime only ( being it undrestandable or not). Posting a not undrestandable spoiler purposely ( when you have so many other threads created for such) is much worse than Posting an spoiler mistakenly.

Spoilers ( even hints to spoilers) will just lead to even worse spoilers.

I know none of the members here would purposely spoil others , But still could you guys please avoid the temptation of talking about future events ?

P.S. these kind of posts just makes many of the forum members to avoid the forum. And also it will ruin the series for anime watchers. You ( novel/manga readers) enjoyed the series without being spoiled. At least give the anime-watchers the same chance to enjoy it.
The earlier posts weren't even close to spoilers.

Regarding the " No one will post spoilers in written and understandable text", decode the numbers below and you'll see what I mean.

82281111181981111151418191815148114171814131978181 9717403.