Thread: Beelzebub
View Single Post
Old 2011-10-28, 10:33   Link #2346
Kallen4life

3 days to master a very difficult technique .. where have I seen that before ? :O

anyway, too bad the Aoi-Oga interaction on the trip is over and I'd like to see more Suiten (maybe she moves to their town/school or something after this arc .. rekindles something with Zen ^^ .. must be lonely living on some island in the middle of nowhere with a bunch of insane demon-dolls)

Oga is badass

Salamander or what's-his-face is an Emperor chuck wanna-be ^^

surprised Zen didn't master black techs

wonder if Oga can take on Jabberwock now

expect Toujou, Aoi, Izuma, Miki ? (maybe with Zen's/GrandPa's etc. help) to take out most of the pillar heads .. Oga takes care of the initial fodder, raeps Salamander and then Jabberwock/Behemoth

Natsume, Himekawa, Kanzaki, Nurses, Red Tails and the rest mop up the pillars .. maybe the other Horsemen here as well, Izuma & Miki seem to be a lot stronger then the others .. not sure about Shizuka, probably stronger as well

would be nice for Athrun (guy reminds me of Hao Asakura from SK a little bit .. and Hao was more broken then Aizen ^^) to make an appearance at the end of the fight, setting up the next arc .. maybe kidnap Beel ?
We are Blackwatch
We are the last line of defense
We will burn our own to hold the red line, it is the last line to ever hold
Kallen4life is offline   Reply With Quote