View Single Post
Old 2011-12-20, 18:31   Link #92
Classified Info
I miss Haruhi

Finished watching the 10th episode of Ben-to; the graphic/art design totally fits my taste, the characters are also good and well built, beside it being filled with ecchiness and cute girls. Said this, my vote would surely pass 9. However, this non-sense irrational plot just makes everything crash down. What the fuck, really, fighting to blood to get a discount on a fucking lunch? U serious? Also totally non-sense when there are super rich people that make up a whole organization to fight in the market. What the hell dude, if you are that rich, why the fuck do you fight to get the equivalent of 2 euros discount on a shit meal? Also, are all those boys that poor and desperate?

Really, it's such a waste of characters, because i really liked them all. The plot is awful, but it got awesome characters. This is sad. Oh yes, it surely is fun, and i guess that's the reason of this anime, but still the story is too much non-sense. There could have been much some romance, but i gave up the idea. I liked the blonde girl.

I will watch ep11 when the series ends, so that i don't get to forget some parts. I guess what's upcoming is the payback on those two devil girls that move like supersayans whatsoever. Anyways, it was nonetheless an enjoyable and not boring show, and that's why i would still rate it something like 8.8.

Tomorrow i'll start maken ki, if i'm in the mood.
Classified Info is offline   Reply With Quote