View Single Post
Old 2009-10-09, 13:08   Link #1184
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Finally watched the third movie, Memories of nobody remains my favourite though. Comments on this one:
a)the plot was predictable to the last detail, only from the spoiler OP we had a while ago in bleach.
b)Once again, it was nothing more than SS versus Ichigo the ryoka and him solving the grand case.
c)Nothing really changed in the relationship between Ichigo and Rukia, he had said she rocked his world back in SS and he just said it again.
d) I particularly liked the rematch with Renji, Ichigo kicking ass with just his bankai is a rare sight these days, Renji struggling is always good to watch.
e) Going through every supporting character's shikai for ten seconds kills the feeling of action, doing it once is ok but anymore makes it weird.
f) Liked the ending song, anyone know if it will be the new OP?
Quote:
without Rukia or Ichigo, there would be NO Bleach. Their existences are so inevitably intertwined with the story, removing them from their roles would be like a whole 'nother story. This will at least silence the people that think Rukia isn't important to Kubo or the story of Bleach anymore
While I totally agree with this and would like to see more of both of them, they seem to be amiss in the latest bleach canon episodes...