View Single Post
Old 2012-06-06, 05:58   Link #1025
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Well that was pretty nice

I love how the plasters remain on the skull throughout

And Yuuko falling into the pool = best loop sequence ever

Quote:
After hearing all this "the original manga is better than the anime" I have come to the conclusion that I like this anime and therefore I will NOT read the manga as it would adversely affect my enjoyment of the anime.
Well either way still works out....

One of the strong points of the anime is that it raises more sympathy for Yuuko's shadow I find...

Quote:
yuuko too much selfish(on manga she cares for teiich can have he time alone too).
You don't understand...Manga Yuuko is still not affected by her past feelings to the extent the anime one is. So obviously the anime one will naturally be more extreme.

Quote:
mine problem is not about follow or not follow the story, but about how they change the characters too, if they just change the story and leave the characters as they are at the same of source(of course sometimes "some" of the characters can become better changing)no poblem but change all the characters and how they act in the story can have a big impact on the course of the plot leading to a bad or good plot(most of the times to bad).
Simply put you can't change a story and have the characters remain as in the original because the entire context is different. What factors may affect them have now been altered. If you see the manga and anime on the whole you'll see that the manga is more complex than the anime. Each version's characters fit into their own respective contexts.