Thread: Crunchyroll GJ-bu
View Single Post
Old 2013-02-14, 15:23   Link #167
Kaoru Chujo
Yuuki Aoi

I've just done a characters/seiyuus page for this show and was surprised to learn that half the cast is under 17. Talk about a youth movement in anime. Not just Kido Ibuki (now 15, Akiko in OniAi) as Kyouro's imouto, but also Morohoshi Sumire (13, the star of Aikatsu) as Mao's imouto.

Kirara's seiyuu Arakawa Chika is also just 13. Her little sister is played by Aoi Wakana, 14. Both of them are child actresses on TV and in movies. Megu's seiyuu Miyamoto Yume is all of 16.

We also get to hear Uesaka Sumire (21, Dekomori in Chuu2Byou) as Tama. Mimori Suzuko (26, Sherlock in Milky Holmes) does a nice job with Shion. Of course, Uchida Maaya (23, Rikka in Chuu2byou) plays Mao. She is very effective sometimes, but sometimes seems to me a bit out of control.

Actually, a voice that has struck me as much as any is that of Tsunematsu Ayumi, 29, who plays the maid Mori-san.
YUUKI Aoi 悠木碧. b92.03.27 (age 29). 2008 Kurenai (Murasaki). 2009 Yumeiro Pâtissière (Ichigo), Kiruminzuu (Riko), Yutori-chan (Yutori-chan). 2010 Vampire Bund (Mina Tepeş), Shiki (Sunako), Samurai Girls (Juubee), Pokémon: Black and White (Iris). 2011 Madoka Magica (Madoka), Gosick (Victorique), A-Channel (Tooru). 2012 Symphogear (Hibiki). 2014 Pilot's Love Song (Claire/Nina), Nanatsu no Taizai (Diane). 2015 Owari no Seraph (Krul Tepes), Rokka no Yuusha (Fremy). 2016 Boku no Hero Academia (Tsuyu, Froppy). 2017 Kino no Tabi (Kino). 2021 Kumo desu ga (watashi), Kaizoku Oujo (Karin), Heike Monogatari (Biwa), etc., etc. Total of 513 roles in anime and games.
Kaoru Chujo is offline   Reply With Quote