View Single Post
Old 2013-04-12, 08:45   Link #60
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Actually with the author dead, I am wondering who will pick up the series and finish writing them. Having to finish the whole series up means we will have to wait until his first or second death anniversary before we can see the final chapter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kuroishinigami View Post
Hmm, with all these author passing away, I wonder if authors in general don't have a healthy lifestyle. I mean, I know from reading some interview how hectic a mangaka schedule could be, and being cooped up all day long inside without exercise is not the healthiest lifestyle that is. I really wish the publisher urge the author to at least take a long walk outside at least once or twice a week to preserve their health better.

Anyway, RIP Noboru-sensei. Your work is the one that make me interested in harem love comedy and it will always be remembered.
Not just authors. Wada Kouji, a rock musician, also contracted cancer around 10 years ago, and had an operation for it; but it metasized again 2 years ago.

I think the older forum members would know who he is.

I don want to make other forum members cry harder, so I am going to spoiler another popular series he was part of :

Spoiler for Not for the already saddened:

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.

Last edited by SaintessHeart; 2013-04-12 at 09:36.