View Single Post
Old 2011-05-09, 00:43   Link #59
Skyfall
Lost in my dreams...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blago View Post
Now...I've just finished Licia's arc and I'm quite impressed, leaving aside the fact that both the plot and Caim need another chapter to shine, IMO overall it was good enough to be a good final chapter. Unlike the previous two chapters, this time the heroine didn't become annoying in the whole chapter, probably this was also due to the fact that she shared the protagonism with other interesting characters, anyway she is my favorite so far.
While Licia isn't my favorite (that would be the lovable small animal), she is certainly the runner up - something i hadn't expected given her character designs. Stereotypes are bad, i know, but one can probably guess what sort of a personality i expected a blond, twintailed loli princess to have. I was pleasantly surprised to be proven wrong. Instead of an arrogant tsundere, she turned out to be frank and (relatively) easygoing; naive and sheltered, but aware of her shortcomings and willing to overcome them, even if she needed a push or two along the way. Given enough time to accumulate the political experience she lacks, she would make a fine ruler me thinks - resolute enough to keep things in line, kind enough to not become a tyrant, with a will to look past the immediate squabbles of the nobles. The character which exceeded my initial expectations indeed.

Spoiler for Comments in context of the final chapter:

Quote:
Btw, I can't find the battle cg's in the cg viewer, I thought they would be in the others section, but they aren't. And what the hell does bustup mean? maybe it's related with what I've previously said and is unlocked after finishing the game along with BG section?
I "think" the game treats many of the battle CGs as BGs instead, so ... yeah, i would expect them to be unlocked in the BG section. Neither the BG section nor the bustup seem unlocked for me though, and i have no idea why. Perhaps one needs to complete "all" of the game to unlock those ? I haven't bothered doing the appendix scenes for Eris (since i was immensely disappointed and unimpressed by her true character and chapter), so maybe that is what i lack. Will have to CTRL through Eris appendix stories sometime later today, thus filling in the last few CGs i am missing, and testing whether that unlocks these two final categories. Can't think of anything else.

Last edited by Skyfall; 2011-05-09 at 01:03.
Skyfall is offline   Reply With Quote