View Single Post
Old 2010-09-13, 03:28   Link #1287
cmos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Judoh View Post
Then she can just fake her death or take sleeping pills and let the bomb kill her. She doesn't need to shoot herself so that her brain are falling out. She wouldn't even need to because nobody is going to find her body after it blows up anyway.
But that won't look like the closed room murder. Battler will find it out. Her goal isn't just to kill herself, but to create a mystery. Impossible locked room murder, that proves that the witch did it. And don't forget that this episode is a pure fiction, meant to give us clues to her nature.

Quote:
If we can apply Natsuhi isn't the culprit to all games, and Krauss isn't the culprit to all games, and Nanjo, Kumasawa and Genji aren't murderers to all games. Then I am allowed to apply all deaths were homicides to all games as a core truth without any kind of hypocrisy.
I don't see a logic here. Ok, some information is true for all games for some reason (in this case the reason is clear - because the culprit in all games is another person). Does it mean that all information is true for all games? Does it mean that a random, unrelated other piece of information is true for all games? No.
Until a certain twilight, all deaths were homicides in any game. The late games were stopped early, so there were only homicides.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jan-Poo View Post
What exactly does this mean?

I mean.. "the closed room is a coffin", "there are no persons that can give problems", or whatever... I don't understand what exactly Will is telling us, how does it explain the closed room?
It explains that they really are dead and not just faking. After that there are not so many possibilities left, especially if you know who the culprit is.
When Will detects that someone has faked their death or some other trick, he uses "Illusion to illusion" line. See his ep1 1st twilight (Shannon faked), 5th twilight (Kanon faked) explanations, for example. However, when the victims are really dead and there are no major illusions he uses "Earth to earth". See the murder of Rosa and Maria in ep3, that was almost immediately confirmed with red and he used that line for it.