View Single Post
Old 2009-03-26, 21:47   Link #59
wingdarkness
Retweet Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by t3htr0LL View Post
No he has no range, he has one style of acting and calling it a style is like spitting on real actors. The "I don't care cuz I'm cool" look. Daytime soaps have better acting than keanu reaves. Because spike actually is funny already makes keanu reaves an impossible fit... If you think about it Oldboy with will smith based on the Manga will probably the first foray into good live action. Oldboy the first movie adaptation was pretty damn awesome too, but with will smith star power with good righting, your looking at another independence day. The reason why he sucks is because in comedy when it takes a serious turn as in the movie where hes the doctor.... k i'm just gonna google this: Something's Gotta Give, basically hes just the typical douche whos good looking and just stands there for eye candy for the audience. Don't even get me started about much ado about nothing. If that movie didn't have Denzel and the other cast keanu's fail acting would have been one of the greatest raeps to shakespeare. I want LA's to be succesful but man when bad actors try to propse them I'm immediately turned off.
I'm sorry your English is a bit hard to follow, but did you just say Will Smith is a good actor, but you want to pied-piper us into saying Reeves sucks a$$, end of story? If so that's instant fail...Go watch "Ali" or "Bagger Vance" and gimme "Speed" anyday...Again, dude hasn't got much range, but given the content and the funding, I'll take him...It's not like he's Nicolas F'ing Cage ...