View Single Post
Old 2011-11-17, 20:00   Link #8046
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eratas123 View Post
@ Zero - I just read chapter 1 and chapter 4. I don't really notice a difference in her characterization. She doesn't seem like a Kuudere (the all hail Orimura thing pretty much cements that)
Well Kuudere, just like Tsundere has various degrees (such as Rin > Houki > Cecilia > Madoka, yes, Cecilia is a B-type Tsundere in Sacred Twins and Madoka DID have some elements, but so thin it goes unnoticed), the "all Hail Orimura" thing is a backfired joke originally to torment Ichika (it's part of dere side mind you) but somehow stick on him like glue.

As for Kuu-aspect, it's mostly from other character's POV (kuu in kuudere means "cold facade"), otherwise she's a sweet imouto, as noticed by Houki who known her more than even Ichika does (mostly due to their similarities).

Of course, "Harsher in Hindsight" is a friend of me and Blitz, and chapter 12 will reveal that Ichika used to be called "Snowy emperor of the Silver Throne" when he was in the middle school, a Student Council President that DOUBLES as leader of the strongest gang composed of underdogs, nerds, and model students (?!).