View Single Post
Old 2012-03-24, 11:48   Link #208
EnigmaticAxiom

Quote:
Originally Posted by surerman View Post
nothing weird about it, Leader aka. Head of Family have responsibility to protect all clan, including their image. So if Tatsuya slaughter all Four family except Miyuki, their family's name will have negative points among others. And bring some trouble for Miyuki as the Head, except if Tatsuya slaughter them all before Miyuki raise to her throne. Or may be there's something put inside Miyuki to keep Tatsuya down by current head magic

If I'm in Tatsuya foot, others Four Family will be dead the moment my Sister and I enroll to the school, outside the Four family residence. I don't like "solving trouble", I like to "annihilate trouble" including it's "source"
I thought the main issue was that, while he could handle the current head, he couldn't handle destroying the clan in its entirety. Also, I believe it was said that Miyuki would support him whatever he chose to do, and as someone with such a poor opinion of the clan, I doubt Tatsuya would care at all about its image. To the general public, I don't think Miyuki is known to be heir or even a part of the clan, so I don't think it would affect her much if it did.