View Single Post
Old 2012-09-16, 23:06   Link #1252
amoirsp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arya View Post
So, two episode left ... I can't see Chisato problem being resolved in this short span of time. So the only solution I can see is that it has been already solved. Oojima slapped her, she forced herself eating chocolate, few days in hermitage in her room and ... et voilą. She will be back full force supporting Oojima on his will to add his "policy" to help the financial aid students. He will understand that she is ok and we will be back to square one.
With Oojima oversleeping and Chisato waking him up every morning, but with the new consciousness between each other, and far in the background President Shinonome would be organizing her policies aganist bullying with the help of her sister, bla, bla, bla.

Spoiler for my thoughts on the three themes:
I like the perspective you see this. However,

Spoiler:

Yeah despite all the positive proof for certain characters, I will still vie for that 0% chance of Isara as end girl.

It also has to do with two simple patterns. We've already had sequences of episodes that featured specific girls for 0.5 - 2 episodes. The other pattern is that if there's an Isara "issue" to resolve, it'd be bullying, which is an end goal, and only Yuuki is in favor of that for the most part.

But yeah, everyone sees a big trend of "oh hey come to think of it, a lot of events that are going on in Koichoco don't actually have to do anything with Yuuki specifically". Yes Yuuki is involved or learned about it, but isn't the direct source of the problem nor the solution.
Like even if he wins the election, it might be himself that brings that extra kick to get over the hump, but for the most part it's his supporting cast that generated the momentum and possibility.

On a random episode 10 joke, I like how Satsuki referred to Yuuki as Oojima (kouhou?) when she came to the club room.

I'm looking at the current turn of events/routes as "route/scenario" resolution. A "base" or a "core problem resolution" that's also "independent of the election". It's occurred or is occurring for every girl but Isara (well I guess bullying is a "problem" so "election results" should "solve" it. Even if Yuuki wants it dealt with now, the strategy is to deal with it after. Either way, they're probably dealing with it eventually somehow).

So yeah I'm still picking Isara. Even if I'm being ... delusional
amoirsp is offline   Reply With Quote