View Single Post
Old 2012-04-16, 10:22   Link #78
M.A.D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Classified Info View Post
If it wasn't that i really loved this series from the very beginning, despite all the incoherences and what not, i would have disliked this. I started watching animes just last year, and this was one of the very first titles i came across. I never read the novel, but just sticked to the anime adaption, because at the time i cared only for animes. After having watched the 3 seasons i didn't feel like reading the last volumes, so i just waited for the 4th season. I felt like many things were rushed, but i was still able to accept them.

I'm in a state where i like this series so much that i am able to forgive all the bullshit they threw in there, just smiling at them and wondering "what if".

But getting on an objective point of view, seriously:
Spoiler for much spoilers:

The second half of the last season felt rushed like hell, many characters faded away just after one episode, and i could list an infinite amount of incoherences and what not... Despite that, i still loved this series.
My best advice would be to either read the novels, or go to the novel thread and read the summaries. All 20 volumes were summarized there.

Alternatively, I can try and answer your questions

Warning: Novel's spoiler alert. Open at own risk

Spoiler for Answers: