Thread: Licensed Rosario+Vampire Manga
View Single Post
Old 2010-09-30, 06:42   Link #17395
Chris38

@Shinso Tsukune

Well, that's an interesting point you mentioned Shinso Tsukune, but biologically what's the relationship between Moka and Tsukune ... since at this point ... they already "share" their blood with each other ... which according to you're theory Shinso Tsukune, Tsukune would be Moka's "brother" as well ... which would really complicate the relationship Moka and Tsukune would have with each other .

So I don't think it's a good idea to look at this matter, from a ... well biological point of view ... since it would really complicate things between Moka and Tsukune ... not to mention the fact ... that I really doubt that Ikeda is going to delve that deeply into this particular matter ... unless he wants to turn Moka's and Tsukune's relationship into THAT kind of a relationship ... if you know what I mean

@Kenji

Well we still don't know what kind of internal changes have underwent inside Tsukune's body, after he received Moka's vampire blood ... I believe that, since the blood circulation system have a pivotal role in our daily lives ... I think the internal changes to Tsukune's body have been quire extensive and I believe that a lot of those internal changes to Tsukune's body haven't been reflected in Tsukune's physical looks yet.

After all, those kind of things need time, and Tsukune still hadn't had his vampire abilities for such a long time ... which probably means that Tsukune's physical looks might still be changing, as more of the internal changes to Tsukune's body, are being reflected in Tsukune's physical build up.
Chris38 is offline   Reply With Quote