Thread: Licensed Dance in the Vampire Bund
View Single Post
Old 2011-08-13, 08:38   Link #90
leon4281isback

Send a message via MSN to leon4281isback
Quote:
Originally Posted by paladin313 View Post
Thank you for your calm words. I guess I can wait, too. However, at least she can be her full grown self now. I just can't believe Bourgiani. He would have been the one you least expected to be involved the way he was! If she can have the noble child without having to surrender her kingdom, then it works out for her in the end, sooner or later. Since she can only have one child, then her and Akira could be together as man and wife after the fact, though. In fact, I have a neat picture as a desktop of her as a full adult, clothed casually, with Akira in full wolf form, being led by her on a leash, and I can only guess that this would the the sense of humor they both share. (Hey, you would almost WANT a mugger to try something!)

In addition, I guess this is what fan fiction is for, and I am an avid writer of it. I have done a crossover with Chibi Vampire, (which is five novels now,) and started it in the fifth novel as a prequel to these events, and then adjusted the known story to be as it would have been had all the characters and the OC's that I have in it would have been a part from the start. I have heard it said that fan fiction is there to fix what cannon screwed up, and I guess that's what I feel I am doing for myself. Believe me, it's not going to be peaches and cream in my story, but, it is going to be much better than how this could actually end up. I have some definite twists to the story planned that will really catch the reader off guard, and make them want to cheer on the heroes for a happy ending more and more. Thank you for hearing me, and letting me get this off my chest.
I know how you feel as well about this, we both know what Three Vampire Lords did to try to get close to taking control of all their brethren, they don't deserve to even have Mina's body. But as readers, we have to ride this thing through as we read through the pages, I'm a patient man, I got some real time stuff to do before I read the next volume.