Thread: Da Capo
View Single Post
Old 2003-12-16, 11:19   Link #188
Wandering_Youth
lost in wonder forever...

Hmm . I for one did not like the episodes after 17 especially where Nemu and Jui get all lovey dovey like it's a wonderful world, but I did like the side stories. I find the side stories to be quite interesting because it was a way for the artist to express their art and creativity. From reading the earlier post, it sounds like Jui is not going to end up with Nemu at all, odd. Nemu is cute and all but, even though she's not blood related to Jui their relationship is still bothering me. It sounds like Miss Swindler is going to turn back into a cat too. Aww! The closest thing to a dating sim game that I have played was Harvest Moon 64 and it was quite fun.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kj1980
...hey! Where did Moe-senpai's story go?! I understand Mako not being shown because it was shown several eps ago, but Moe-senpai is also a character influenced by the sakura tree. Where's her story about constantly going to sleep to "meet" her long lost love?
I too wish for her story in the anime since she is one of my favorite girls in the show. I can't help but laugh and smile at all the silly thing she says and does.