View Single Post
Old 2013-01-31, 08:17   Link #916
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeutralZero View Post
Is that even possible to have sex without any ill/perverted thought?
Actually it is not so hard, in England in the early 1900s it was similar to that. I think it was the same for many countries at the time. Sexual intercourse wasn't as......well evolved. During the early stages of the 20th centuries, many guys didn't know how to make sex pleasurable for women and the women didn't know how to feel pleasure from sex or what it was. The general thought of sex during the time was just to reproduce, not pleasure and enjoyment. Women in England were told this old phase "Just think of London" or "Just think of Big Ben" when having sex. They usually stay immobilize during the whole sexual intercourse just thinking of that phrase. Pleasure was pretty much non existent there at the time. So it is possible to reproduce without having ill thoughts, though very very and I mean very low in the sense that this is modern times so if a woman is not feeling it than the man fails.

P.S: I know it weird, but that is what I learnt from Women studies and Humanities 20th century in college. My professor was a female and she was one of those "dedicated professors". Also, I know it may be disrespectful for those British, but I had no ill intents.

Last edited by ReaperxKingx; 2013-01-31 at 08:33.