Thread: Licensed Tamako Market
View Single Post
Old 2013-02-07, 18:54   Link #912
homurabu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
I guess that's another difference between east and west; we tend to be more self-conscious about these things.

It's not unheard of, just requires someone with particularly thick skin.

Considering what the focus is on the other episodes, is that a fair comparison?
i guess. anyways, it's a matter of opinion.

i think it would be better if they show more of a Mochizou who doesn't always get flustered around Tamako and acts like a normal friend, despite having a crush on her. that's why i prefer episode 2 Mochizou to the normal Mochizou. and i guess that's also why i prefer Midori to him, because she doesn't always get her feelings get in the way. i mean i ship Midori x Tamako a lot but it's better to see moments of them interacting like cute friends while Midori still crushing on Tamako than seeing her keeps on going doki doki over Tamako all the time, and partly because i like girl x girl shipping better. it's what makes the show great anyways; the warm, fluffy feeling.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenjiharima View Post
Yeah since there is only one episode he interacted with 3 girls.
I'm just waiting for KyoAni and the writers to pull a Derra out of their hat and make Mochizou a more interesting character after this episode, he's more of generic guy in an anime on my book, but who knows in later episodes, he might do something that might give his character boost just a childhood friend.
same here. i hope the conversation with Dera and with Midori's encouragement, he would at least intereact with her normally like how friends do. because i don't really like the current Mochizou. it kinda turns me off tbh.

Last edited by relentlessflame; 2013-02-09 at 05:37. Reason: please edit rather than double-posting
homurabu is offline   Reply With Quote