View Single Post
Old 2008-07-10, 20:34   Link #61
Notaron

Quote:
Originally Posted by Searcher View Post
Now your making a ridiculous asinine assumptions, a hentai movie. That would be much better then the story we will be getting.
Sarcasm apparently doesn't register in your brain I take it?

Quote:
I said that there won't be a change in the relationship between ichigo and rukia. Not that there won't be any pairing interaction, unless you mean something different then what I am reading it.
Again, the movie isn't out yet, hence my first statement. Ichigo and Rukia could kiss or get it on, the point being we don't know what's going to happen because it isn't out yet.

Quote:
It's a filler movie, all movies are fillers. There could be some changes in a relationship between some minor characters, but never between major characters.
Thanks Captain Obvious. I was more than aware of that fact. However, their relationship COULD change, it's not out of the realm of possibility. Until the movie comes out, we don't know. It's filler, so I'm not going to go shippy over it if it does happen.

Quote:
So I don't have to wait untill the movie will come out to make a claim like that and I am not the only one.
Yes, you do, otherwise you're implying you have some all-seeing clairvoyance that noone else has and you can predict every single scene in the movie. My point is, there was pairing interaction between multiple pairings in the first two movies, and there will more than likely be in this next movie. Will their relationship change? I don't know, we don't know. It's not out of the realm of possibility however.