View Single Post
Old 2011-07-30, 09:57   Link #1211
maddest

Quote:
Originally Posted by omimon View Post
.....I can't say that makes sense. Shinobu would never turn another people into a vampire. Her using school supplies against a Kaii is like trying to race a rocket with a RC car. Finally that Crab god isn't one that kills anything.

I personally figured that she'll learn the way of the exorcist from someone like Oshino or Kaiki and go Ghostbusters, Buffy and Punisher on everyone's ass.

One thing that I would have to say is Nisio is generally very good at doing things that fans couldn't predict. For a majority of the novels in season 2 I couldn't predict what the plot was except for Otori. I knew that from the very beginning that Nadeko was gonna find out about Senjougahara and she was gonna go yandere.

For anyways what does everyone here think is gonna happen in Koi? Personally I have no idea because a part of me believe that Hitagi will keep her promise to let Nadeko kill them but at the same time I find that impossible.
It will be some kind of happy ending after all , can't be any different. Senjougahara won't die - Nisio isn't stupid : Don't kill the goose that lays golden eggs , she's trademark of this series.
maddest is offline   Reply With Quote