View Single Post
Old 2013-02-21, 16:58   Link #17
Chiaki_chan
Kubo GO TO HELL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moni-chan View Post
This episode was kinda of depressing to me The last scenes made me cry, i hope im not the only one.I knew that Kougami was going to break the promise he made, it shows in the opening and the actual name of the episode. The episodes before this one were way better, but i believe that gen was just preparing us for the next episode which will be incredible. I hate the chief, she's being really mean to Ginoza it's almost like she wants his crime coefficient to rise using him as a tool to kill Kougami because he is a burden to their(i can't say her anymore because it's a different brain and it's the whole sybil system) plan on making Makishima one of them.
May have to say there is a brain that appreciates and estimated Ginoza, and a new one that does not like

Quote:
Yayoi's next to go. Calling it.
Honestly I think it is good that in the next episode that will focus on Kougami (not change ) and Makishima, Yayoi, Masaoka ect ect will be in the background ... as usual and honestly I think the flashback episode Yayoi was to compensate for his lack of screentime by the creator of the anime ... so here goes ...

I do not know how to put forward the other characters (yayoi and Masaoka) with a bow while it is obvious that the upcoming episodes will focus on leakage Kougami and Makishima.