View Single Post
Old 2010-06-04, 09:20   Link #97
Arabesque
Licensed Hunter-a-holic

Well, even though Miyano isn't the one voicing Keima, I'm not disappointed at all. He was just my personal choice, but I'm sure that Shimono will do a pretty good job as well (though I'll admit I went ''... who!?'' when I first read s_b post ) Kanae Itou as LC lol Elsee seems very fitting especially after listing to her play Koume in Taishou Yakyuu Musume. Overall, I think that the two are good picks ... but still I WANTED SOME CHIPS!

The character design looks very promising (and dare I say more appealing than the manga even?), but my main concern is how will they handle the animation.

Hmm, I guess what's left now is the rest of the cast? or PV/official site?

Quote:
Originally Posted by quigonkenny View Post
On a separate note, who's the crack smoker that tried to romanize Elsee's name on ANN? How do you get "Rux" out of "ru—to"? A little more capitalization might be nice, too...
I really do appreciate that you through the trouble of explain what might be the correct romanisation of her name, but I don't think you should be that worried about what ANN has on their entry. I still remember how the names would change constantly on number of series back when they were airing (eg Gundam 00 had a number of these)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raiza Sunozaki View Post
On Elsee, there's also a degree of uncompatibility between her and Saten. I mean, I loved Saten's more mature-sounding voice when she conversed with Uiharu's mouse-like squeaking; the contrast was very nice. Still, I see Elsee as more of a mouse-squeaker like Uiharu than a down-to-earth like Saten.
I doubt that she will voice her like Saten. She did do charcters of similar nature in the past, so I think that she will sound p.good (but we wont be able to tell without a PV)