View Single Post
Old 2006-06-29, 21:59   Link #152
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Deathkillz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Angelsama
Rewatching the series, and still my opinion on how much i love it to bits hasen't changed at all.

Of course i'm following the manga, & i understand that the story path in the manga's a lot more welldone - its just with the wonderful music & seiyuu work, they bring what happens alive in the anime, mainly for what happens to Asuna at the end.

On the subject of the new Negima series: It shall be amazing when arriving this fall, but it'll never beat how much the first series means to me. ^^
wow angelsama your like the only person i know who likes the series...most ppl think its garbage (which might be a bit true) but never the less i loved the series and the comedy in general...also its the first anime that actually made me cry...*remembers asuna's death/funeral scene* it was awfully depressing and like most ppl the ending also gave me the WTF factor...had me scratching my scalp to the point of bleeding definatly gona watch the new series ^^

Siggy: hohohohoho~ | AnimeHistory welcome to our blog ~ | Summer2009 early review
Under the radar series Summer2009: Kanamemo, GA Geijutsuka Art, NEEDLESS
Deathkillz is offline   Reply With Quote