View Single Post
Old 2013-12-15, 15:36   Link #62
Medalist
Infie
*Fansubber

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lunarskylar View Post
I agree, i feel like the eye is the catalyst to obtaining these jutsus, but after they've been achieved the Eye isn't neccessary.

It's like a video game, you have an armour that you need to be level 17 to wear, but you're not going to say now that you're level 19 you can't wear it anymore

it wouldn't make any sense if madara used a genjutsu with his eyes closed, but he hasn't. Also, genjutsu is most likely the method he's going to use to reclaim the tailed beast, so for the most part kishi is fairly following his established logic

Also to note, if kishi really wanted to have madara keep these abilities, he didn't have to have madara lose his edo tensei eyes. he could easily wrote in that rinne tensei would restore his eyes, even though his original eyes still existed. Rinne Tensei brings back the soul into the body, so he could have ass pulled anything to let Madara keep the Rinnegan. Kishi is the one who imposed this handicap on Madara, Zetsu could have arrived the second he restored himself and gave him the eye, and then the fighting began
^pretty much this.

(and lord have mercy I have not been here in years)
Medalist is offline   Reply With Quote