Thread: Licensed + Crunchyroll Zettai Karen Children ~ The UNLIMITED
View Single Post
Old 2013-03-06, 00:56   Link #234
Obelisk ze Tormentor
Black Steel Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eclipze View Post
Only thing I can complain about is that this episode made Babel look ridiculously dumb. Yea, lets aid the organization who is actually the attacker in the prediction in order to prevent the attack?
IIRC BABEL wanted to capture Catastrophe when that ship was still on Japanese waters to prevent Catastrophe from meeting the US army. At that time, Andy even help the Hyobu’s faction to escape by screwing BABEL’s plan since he’s on the US’s side. So, no, BABEL doesn't look dumb because of it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
..... but the wing and formation of the children when they are using their special ability still gives me deadpan expression
Well, the reason behind the "formation" is:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Obelisk ze Tormentor View Post
The girls didn’t do a weird pose per se. Kaoru was just activating the triple boost while flying and reaching out her hands to pull that big ship with her telekinesis. Meanwhile, the other two girls have to grab Kaoru’s lower body to maintain physical contact to transfer their energy to Kaoru (and keep her arms free I guess). The “angelic wings” are also a side effect of Kaoru’s power boost. Just adding a little detail from the manga .