View Single Post
Old 2011-07-30, 20:13   Link #16003
ultimatemegax
Nyahahahaha♥

Send a message via MSN to ultimatemegax Send a message via Yahoo to ultimatemegax
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gamer_2k4 View Post
Is that really official art? A lot of it looks...off. (Also, the latest copyright on the image is 2009, and, given that, I would've have expected to have seen it before now if it was really official.)

For example, it might just be the perspective, but Yuki's body looks really strange. I think it's that her upper torso appears much too small, especially considering that it's the closest thing to us. Also, I believe the eyes are too small as well; if nothing else, they give her a sort of cross-eyed look. There's something about the eyes and head, that, to me, give the impression of an artist who knows the right shapes to use, but doesn't quite know how to put them all together.

It's a shame, too, because I generally like pictures of Yuki. =/
It is official. It's from the latest issue of Nyantype. The copyright is referring to the two productions of the TV anime series since it is advertising for the BD-Box. The artist is relatively new. I've not seen their name on many official forms, but they do work for KyoAni.

“Nyahaha! Then we move to round two, Hero! ★”
Chuunibyou translation: 1st novel - OUT/ 2nd novel - OUT
ultimatemegax is offline   Reply With Quote