View Single Post
Old 2013-03-03, 03:48   Link #29180
Skye629

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeydra View Post
You know, I actually have to wonder how many master grades we'll get from Destiny. Destiny already has a large number of them, and three of the six remaining Gundams are transformables that do not belong to a main character. That leaves us three new ones and the Blast Impulse, and I don't see the Akatsuki getting one due to it being way too pricey with all that gold.

I suspect the main push will be in the real grade line for the new Destiny Remaster. I'd love to be wrong and see the Gaia Chaos and Abyss get master grades though.

Thinking about it, it is entirely possible we'll see a few more master grades from Seed. Freedom is in Destiny for a very long time after all, and a Providence could probably share some of its frame with a Legend Gundam later on.
They got the Blast Impulse, Savior, and Legend to work with at the least, those 3 are the most highly demanded Gundam MGs from DESTINY atm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exia_00 View Post
@Suiton not sure He piloted using the IWSP.

U'd be missing out if they did a remaster of the Noir... though i dont think its necessary?
He did, last I checked it was in one of the manga's/sidestories

Strike Noir is new enough (and still holds up perfectly fine even in this day) that it does not need a new kit
Skye629 is offline   Reply With Quote