View Single Post
Old 2012-09-15, 05:14   Link #16
Wandering_Youth
lost in wonder forever...

I don't own a smartphone but I recently bought the Google Nexus 7 and I'm having a blasting digging around in the App stores.

I highly recommend the following apps:

Battery Savers/Memory Optimizer - Help increase your battery life by auto closing non vital stuff running the background and maintain your smartphone speeds.

Flashlight - Some flashlight apps can turn on your smartphones LED flash to use as a flashlight or just turn your screen to max brightness to be use as a tempoary flashlight.

Scientific calculators - Self explainatory

Translators and Dictionaries - We live in a varied world now with a mix of a bunch of cultures and not everyone can master every single language in the world unless you got apps to do that for you! Some translators can translate words on pictures that you have taken with your smartphone or translate by voice only. A dictionary is also always handy to have in hand.

Edit:

If you haven't already then I would suggest you invest in a protective case and screen protector for your new smartphone. I've seen far too many ppl dropping their smartphones and have the screen cracked ans shattered.

Last edited by Wandering_Youth; 2012-09-15 at 05:35.
Wandering_Youth is offline   Reply With Quote