View Single Post
Old 2007-09-28, 01:36   Link #43
arkxkra
全力全開

for me i wanted to put it as perfect but giving excellent, because still have abit not that good in the episode, alot training although im still ok with it, but the training part consider giving the new character developing explain(?) maybe(?). Because of training have chance to see the white devil mode, Nanoha finish Teana , but still training too much, quite bore sometime.
The fight always end very quite, too short. But the final battle, Vita fight almost near death, Nanoha and Vivio fight is so awesome(for me), blaster 3 divide buster 1st shoot to number IV, then SLB to Vivio and the "touching" talk...
Other thing like new form, especially the Nanoha the new barrier jacket(excellion mode) - cool, new sonic form of Fate - cool & sexy, Signum with Agito - nice & cool.
But the 1 thing, Hayate screen time was too little i guess, alway no chance to see her battle/fight, this is maybe because she become the head of the riot force 6(?forget the name), head usually just sit back.
About the ending, i accept the ending, it quite near the A's ending, happy end, the difference is it show more people. Everyone also have they own way and future.
For me just can't get enough , now it is ended, miss it.

Rating: 8.5-9/10