View Single Post
Old 2008-03-09, 12:55   Link #81
Falkor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Westlo View Post
I don't really see where you're getting the pervert thing from, I thought why she was disappointed was obvious. Like you said she reached out to Shin during the beach walk and was hoping for Shin to reach out to her by coming to her room. Instead he took her lie about #4 and made the situation worse by setting up a date between them two. Of course Shin thought she wanted that especially since she mentioned her eating lunch with Noe.
Let’s see if I can explain myself much better this time around… For starters, Hiromi doesn’t think he is a pervert (not now, not then, not even in my long paragraph). She thinks, however, by intruding into her room, that he was not paying any respect (if this word has too much of a strong connotation, I don’t know what else to do) to her sanctuary (her room).

“not different from any other pervert” =/ “pervert”
“perverted face (>.<)” <-- I meant this as a joke when he obviously doesn’t have a perverted face (I’m aware I have a unique sense of humor).

I did consider the scenario wherein she gets disappointed/frustrated because Shin is setting her up with Jun at her own expense. However, I find strange the belief that Shin was lying to her (is there any reason to distrust such comment concerning Jun to the point she believes it’s a lie or as a said multiple times, not leaving room to believe it’s true?). This led me to think that she perhaps had other/more reasons to get mad at him which I tried to elaborate in that long paragraph. Shin was a guy and Hiromi was a girl; it was the first time he was allowed into her room; Hiromi’s room is very important to her; the text message; and the list goes on. Just to point out that it wasn’t simply because she didn’t like Shin’s idea.

@golthin

Life is made by odd ideas…
Falkor is offline   Reply With Quote