View Single Post
Old 2012-04-23, 02:46   Link #790
Soji

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sylphic View Post
On the contrary, I can't see this story ending with anyone other than Restia. I think you'll all agree once the novel translations progress.

At this point, Kamito has 2 priorities. 1. Get Restia back. 2. Win the blade dance and decurse Est.
Quote:
Originally Posted by dragon1412 View Post
I quite agree with you, once you guys read further translation, you guys can see that Restia and Kamito have a really huge background and tragic past which make his connection to other look much lower in general.I do not say that his relationship with others girl (except Est) is low but they are just cannot compete with Restia.

If i remember correctly, Rinslet join Kamito in vol3
I think was pretty clear from vol 1 already that Restia is really important for Kamito at least that one is not blinded or in deny I mean you already get the feeling that there is more between them in vol 1 and there is something bigger behind.
So ,what you 2 wrote just confirme to me what i already feeling from them also make me even more curios to know more about their relationship and past that we alrady know from vol traslate and spoiler.
Soji is offline   Reply With Quote