View Single Post
Old 2012-02-22, 18:06   Link #29
Ero-Senn1n

Quote:
Originally Posted by GDB View Post
When he first awakened them, did he not use the chakra absorbing path on a Rasenshuriken, and then use the gravity path to bring down a huge freaking meteor?
He used the god path to repel a rasenshuriken attack, that's when he switched to rinnegan, apparently the EMS was not enough to survive that. But after that he didn't use the 6 paths. He summoned a meteor, that is an elemental jutsu, made fire and wood element jutsu too. But we didn't see him stopping a ninjutsu by absorbing it or using Chibaku Tensei to suck all the 5 kages into some mini-moon, he didn't summon all sorts of giant animals, etc. We have seen the real rinnegan power of Nagato when he beat both Naruto and Bee in an instant by using all 6 paths on them. Of course this might be just the first half of the fight, also there was a timeskip, and also it might be Kabuto wanting to try out Hashirama's powers combined with Madara's powers, just to make sure his creation works fine. Sure this feels like those poor kages being used only as measuring sticks for the future powers of Naruto and Sasuke.

I wonder if the old tsuchikage will survive his flashback
This war is now looking too good for the alliance, it's probably death time now, some named characters should die to maintain the tension. And since Gaara and Mei have plot shield i think it's more and more likely that Itachi and/or Sasuke will interrupt this battle before Madara kills them all. That is Itachi going towards Kabuto and Sasuke following Itachi, then Kabuto being in trouble and summoning Madara to save him and capture Sasuke, which also means Tobi going there too...
Naruto should be quite exhausted by now, so i don't see him having a major role for now. Unless Kishimoto decides that Naruto has become a fighting machine that magically gets chakra and stamina all the time, i mean he now has a small amount of chakra from all the demons.
Ero-Senn1n is offline   Reply With Quote