Thread: Licensed Genshiken 2 (Nidaime)
View Single Post
Old 2012-10-06, 13:46   Link #210
aohige
( ಠ_ಠ)

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaoruAoiShiho View Post
Well this is a funny comment but there's no way you actually think that's going to happen.

Tell us what you *actually think Koi is going for and think about whether or not that actually make sense for Genshiken.
Madarame will finally have a tad bit less self-esteem problems, and won't run away from friendly engagements (i.e. flirting) as badly as he was before?
If Kio want to keep him in the spotlight, he may find a mate. He may not. He may focus back on the current protagonists of the 2nd gen, the freshmen.
But whatever Kio has in plan, this chapter meant to gave a long overdue closure to Madarame's crush on Saki.

Why is that so hard for you to understand, it's so obvious, it could be lit up with a pink, ugly neon light.
You seriously think that if Madarame doesn't end up with Saki, it makes no sense for Genshiken?
You think this chapter is just for shits&giggles, and Kio has no plans to take Madarame places, now that he is more emotionally situated?

Really?

Dude, don't tell me you're not blinded by ship-worshipping.
The entire chapter is about "moving on". Which apparently, in your own words, "makes no sense for Genshiken".

PS: Btw, trap comments hidden in white and fontsize 1 is a joke.
That too, should have been obvious. Hell I went through a legnthly effort to make that obvious as the blue sky.
Apparently it still fails. Internets. Bah.

Last edited by aohige; 2012-10-06 at 14:00. Reason: looks like I'm gonna have to really brighten up the post, to get it across.
aohige is offline   Reply With Quote