View Single Post
Old 2014-12-03, 16:32   Link #1196
Zefyris
図書館狼

honnouji no hen hasn't been recreated yet as of the end of the 7th arc.
Anyway, arc one and two are more or less the prologue of KyouHora, the real deal is starting with the 3rd arc. For those who cannot read it in japanese, the third arc is currently being translated, so you'll see soon enough what I mean about this.

Also, the 7th arc was awesome. That war that lasted most of the arc had so many impressive moment. And Murakami Motoyoshi's strategies were awesome as well~

Quote:
a quick question, did nobunaga oda ever show up in the novel? just little curious because each time i see toori i can't help to think he remind me of nobunaga alot (being the fool that aimed for world domination and the fact he is chilhood friend of horizon).
Officially not, as of the 7-C we have yet to see him write something on chat, talk or be described. Although, he may have appeared in the third arc, but we didn't had a name nor description so it's like he didn't appear at all~. He's in hidding because he's supposed to be assassinated soon as per historical recreation (the honnouji no hen that Cosmic Eagle was talking above), and P.A.Oda is wary of other countries trying to interfere in this , forcing this to happen earlier than P.A.Oda would like by generating an incident with him involved.

Quote:
Originally Posted by askara View Post
i know owari take place before Kyoukai Senjou no Horizon, but it is recommend to read owari first before Kyoukai Senjou no Horizon? or does it not matter?
For a bit more of precisions, there is several thousands of years in between the two titles. The world has changed completely, and obviously, none of the character alive in KyouHora were already alive in OnC. Not even the oldest character from KyouHora, who is at least one thousand years old. So no, you'll gain nothing reading OnC before Horizon. You can read whichever you want first; or read both at the same time with no problems.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlavoryFantasy View Post
7A cover + synopsis

Fuck yes, a Yoshiyasu cover of all things!

Official link on Dengeki site.
Yoshiyasu sure is a character who developed a lot lately. I didn't especially cared for that character when she used to be under heavy pressure from all her responsibilities, but now, she's become quite nice to follow and reliable. People from Satomi are going to be quite surprised by the change x).