View Single Post
Old 2011-10-05, 05:53   Link #2227
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eratas123 View Post
@Meister- I'll mention Karons home being changed into a space ladder or something later in the story.
Quote:
Is Karon perverted or have any boys love fangirl tendencies at all? If she is then I can add some humor between her and Irish since he's sexually clueless and when he crosdresses he looks like this (just change the eye color from red to yellow):

http://danbooru.donmai.us/post/show/...swap-gun-hair_

http://danbooru.donmai.us/post/show/...enderswap-hair

http://danbooru.donmai.us/post/show/...oker-convenien
She's technically married to her job, and since she's usually running around in a hypomanic state it is a tad hard to tell if she's interested in anything else other than IS and the light music club.

Quote:
I'll probably have Karon and Irish act like some kind snarky brother sister pair throughout the story, his planned romance is with someone else. Is it okay for them to act like this?
I suppose that's fine.

Quote:
How did Karon come to meet Ichika and get attached to him? I can include this later.
1st day at school, she encounters someone who looks exactly like her older brother from behind. Even though she discovers that its a misunderstanding, his living in 'Houki-nee's' room meant that she got to see him rather often.

Quote:
Is she friends with everyone in her class? Does she have any enemies?
Frenemies mostly.

Quote:
I plan to change the ISper concept so that she's naturally empathic even outside the suit and borderline psychic when she's in one.
That might open a can of exploits, but if you're up for it, go ahead.

Quote:
Karon works for a T.V show right? Do they know her civilian status or is it kept a secret?
Plastered all over the front pages, who she is, who she's related to...

Quote:
How adept is she in live combat? Is she willing to kill people to get the job done or never kills anyone at all?
She's a talented pilot, but never kills anyone to the point of even missing if it is to avoid killing something.

Quote:
Does she have any combat capabilities outside of the chassis? If she does then where did she learn them?
As a GEP student, she learnt Yong-chun. She's good with her fists, but is no master.

Quote:
Other than terrorists are there other things that really bother her or irk her?
I haven't really thought of it... Bugs?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroXSEED View Post
I owe Blitz, MeisterBabylon, and Eratas for your effort helping me achieve the plan.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkJak2050 View Post
Guys, I've been wondering...

What city does IS Academy reside in?
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroXSEED View Post
@ Darkjak

The closest town to I.S. Academy? Odaiba. Tokyo. As Shown in Episode 9 during the shopping scene...

Spoiler for Real Place:

Fun thing, Odaiba ALSO an Artificial Island (it used to be a war fortress). In Sacred Twins, Ichika's hometown is located 'somewhere' in rural area of Tokyo.
Edo Bay of course, connected to Narita Airport by rail that runs parallel to Tokyo Butei High before merging into the city network. Closest to Odaiba, as Zero mentioned. From there, you can access Mahora Academy and Academy City.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wavehawk View Post
Okay, how did I end up writing this unrelated piece of...

Why did I ever agree to this?

Jaqcues Van Maark tried to keep a firm grip on his emotions as he watched the presentation ahead, not sure how embarassed he should be at the comedic pace of it. The brown hair was already a quarter-white with all the stress. As screens open everywhere, the manic pace of the presenter threw most of the media and other scientists off-kilter.

Tabane Shinonono tended to do that, what with the strange bunny ears she wore and absolutely oddball way of speaking. As Van Maark massaged his temples from the oncoming headache, he was spending more effort trying NOT to listen to that voice.

"...such and advanced design could only have been developed by the idol and genius that is me! Chuu chuu Uchuu kitta!"

I don't know what those words mean, but they're damned annoying, Van Maark wondered if he could borrow a couple of pens to stick into his ears. Render himself deaf would be a mercy. For all her genius, does she REALLY have to talk like a twelve-year old on a sugar rush?

Being on the design team of the exoskeleton, Van Maark was against reporting their findings and prototype to the world at this point. Shinonono insisted on calling the system <Infinite Stratos>, as it was to be a space exploration aid-literally a device that granted mankind access to the infinite vastness of the stars and sky.

That was when he heard one of the men in the audience speak up, a question Van Maark had been dreading they'd ask: "It can only be piloted by women?"

"Yes!" Tabane replied with a huge smile on her face. "I have no idea why, but it only works when women pilot it!"

"If only women pilot it, won't that limit its usefulness?"

"It doesn't matter! All you need to do is replace men with women!"

Oh lord, Van Maark wanted to sink into his own personal black hole. There was a barrage of questions followed by doubtful shaking of heads and disappointed, even angrily mocking chatter.

This is why I said we should have kept quiet until that bug was fixed! Van Maark started banging his palm into his forehead. Although he insisted on further research, to determine why the <Infinite Stratos> refused to function unless by a woman, Tabane simply went ahead and broke the news. We are now the laughingstock of the world. The project is doomed. All because you just had to brag, Tabane!

As the meeting turned into a circus, Van Maark finally walked away from his chair. It was too much for his considerable pride to take, all the effort he and the rest of the space exoskeleton research team put in reduced to a gag footnote in history.

He had taken one step, maybe two, before he found someone who stood in his way.

"Doctor Van Maark."

"Yes?" He replied. It was a woman whom Van Maark had not seen before, one with a gaze that seemed to belittle him. She possessed an athenian beauty-that is, tall and statuesque with an athletic build and the bearing fit for a goddess of war. The kind of woman that men found utterly beautiful and threatening all at once.

"As project team leader, what's your opinion of the <Infinite Stratos> system?"

Van Maark was taken slightly aback-the woman hadn't bothered to introduce herself, and yet he felt she was no journalist. No, she was adorned in a businesswoman's suit and jacket. Her bearing was not at all like the annoying press. An investor? He weighted his options quickly and responded.

"It's incomplete. I think Tabane jumped the gun, insisting on putting this out so early." Van Maark allowed himself a sigh of defeat. "That exokeleton is the key to humankind's future among the stars. Additional funding is needed to develop it further."

"It's more than just an exoskeleton, Doctor." The woman had an odd, wicked smile to her face. "It is the key to society's future."

"I think you have very high expectations," Van Maark smiled weakly, but fearfully. Something about this woman started to frighten him, set the warning bells in his head off. The instincts of his body told him to flee, but his will and logical brain refused. "What's your interest in it?"

Without another word, the woman decided to walk on-but not without one hand shoving a slip of paper into his. It was almost like a secret tryst, had it been less of fear that Van Maark was feeling.

What was that all about?

Finally, Van Maark managed to have a look at the slip of paper he'd been handed. Three words were scrawled on it, but it was the most terrifying statement the scientist had ever read.

-Tabane is lying.-
Of course, replace men with ISpe--

*shot*