View Single Post
Old 2012-10-31, 15:06   Link #21
monir
cho~ kakkoii

Now that I've actually watched the episode to its entirety after several interruption......, this was pretty good. I think KyoAni has finally figured it out how to work the comedy with these wonderful VA cast along with their superb ability to cut/edit to work out the scenes and deliver a good laugh as a result. I enjoyed this episode the most. I've to admit that I didn't think much about this show in the first two episodes. And what do you know, there is actually a story surfacing beneath the silliness. Poor girl, she was outcast to the point where she didn't even have any friends to exchange her phone/address until now. With Yuuta around, she is realizing all those things. This show is also an emphatic example of how to correctly do a theme about (to quote from another forum) "childhood and adolescence" in the format of fun-and-games and still leave plenty of room to deliver the intended story waiting in the back burner. coughlbcough cough cough