View Single Post
Old 2012-10-31, 19:53   Link #31
Midonin
Last Engage

Chu2Koi 05 - It's the Room of the Tyrant's Eye ~It's the Room of a Girl

Aw, no otherworldly elements for me to analyze this week. Though "Banishment, This World!" was bought out for a math test, which was highly amusing in itself. The story of how Rikka got the name for her band was also pretty cute. I think Shinka and Yuuta could serve to learn a lesson from Kumin here. There's a part of everybody that wants to be a hero, a unique person who can wow the world - sure, it's embarrassing on some level, but Sanae was having fun when she was toying around in the pool. The Genesis Effect was beautifully rendered, and seeing Rikka slide behind her in the background was cute.

Shinka still continues to be hilarious, though. She enables much of the comedy, being able to bounce off Rikka, Sanae and Kumin with equal proficiency. I'm sure there's a part of her that's enjoying all this, too. Now that the club is going to stay around, at least, I wonder what's going to happen to them next. I'm just hoping Kumin gets an episode for herself. I'm sure Rikka can delude up something about a plotline involving her going into the world of dreams or somesuch.