View Single Post
Old 2007-04-12, 13:45   Link #187
Anacone
Lazy Poster

Send a message via MSN to Anacone
I looked first ep just because I was interested what Lunar was subbing now, yes I read about it from Omni's blog, but forgot what it was about.

And liked what I saw... good start with beautiful song...though why had to brake it abruptly with that official OP song clip, that was not fitting in .

I'm liking chara designs, animation and script..It had everything....nice balance with mysticism (that children song was very creepy) and comedy bits stroke me. And not only music and overall feeling but familiar VA's are doing good job .

Maybe mysterious girls are to my taste . I thought first looking that Matsuri was lying about her name, but second checking I'm not sure if I read right body language how she said it...that pause was maybe too long...but I'm not too familiar about girls behaving

Nice anime season by the way I think... although this is actually my first when I'm following this near, side by side, many names...and there's still something from last season that needs checking and something waits to finish...

Last edited by Anacone; 2007-04-13 at 00:18. Reason: familiar is not name ;)
Anacone is offline   Reply With Quote