View Single Post
Old 2013-01-17, 18:40   Link #2268
Kleeyook
Yandere maniax

^^

Well, Morisaki is indeed a jerk. I like Tatsuya but I dislike Yotsuba as a whole. In the end, Tatsuya is nothing more than a tool, not to the Yotsuba, but to his sister. The sad reality is that the only thing he can truly love is his sister and Miyuki must live on with the guilt that her family did.

I'd love to see Tatsuya regaining other emotions, or the showdown with Yotsuba. I don't think the shitty thing we call forgiveness should be applied to this series. Yotsuba is the big bad. They're as horrible as other villains in this series. They did inhuman experiment on others, get rid of enemy to protect their clan's standing in society, the thing with other villains in this series do so far (Greater Asian Alliance need to invade Japan for technology and economic purpose, the mafia wants promotion and get rich, Blanche wants to reduce their opponent's military power etc.).

What we got is the flashback in vol.8 concerning what terrible thing happened to the young Maya, and how badass the Yotsuba is, even though they're as low as scums.

And I get a bit annoyed every time Miyuki insult the villains in this series, it should be enough with something like "You bastards!". Her own family seems to be much worse than those "plebeians". I hope that she'll personally kill her own clan too, not just leave the dirty job to her brother.

Guys! How about you put yourselves into the Chinese shoes?